Dec 29, 2009

beautiful Christmas bokeh!

There is something about the twinkling Christmas lights that lend themselves so wonderfully to bokeh. (Bokeh is the blurry part of a photo.)

I was very excited so see that the first photo was one of the featured photos on Pioneer Woman in the bokeh assignment group.

I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I enjoyed taking them!

 

Luke 2

Puddles Bokeh-05 

Puddles Bokeh-15

IMG_2147_edited-1

IMG_2158_edited-1

 

Christmas Tree Star Bokeh-03

 

                                                                                 The last two are using the free bokeh overlays from i ♥ faces.

Magi bokeh

Ethan bokeh

 

909B667600F82F4C0CB84E9E0E4304ED

3 comments:

Andrea McHenry December 31, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

FarmGirl...saw your entry in the PW photo challenge for Bokeh and fell in love with it! Awesome work! You have a gift.

Farmgirl December 31, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Thanks so much!

Anonymous January 20, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

ethan is smiling

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP