Dec 9, 2009

snow at the farm=plenty of work to do!

We shoveled lot’s of snow today. We were shoveling out the calf huts so the calves could go outside and not be wading in the snow. We probably got about a foot of snow, and it was drifting a lot. It was pretty hard work. When we were shoveling I remarked that to snow was “so pretty” and my Dad promptly dumped a shovelful of snow on me!! It was kind of cold, but is was actually kind of refreshing as I was working up a pretty good sweat shoveling. When I accidently dumped snow into the hut Dad was shoveling out he though it was awful funny and had a good laugh over it.

 Ethan throwing snow          Katie scooping snow                 Seth shoveling snow

Katie throwing snow

                                                                                                      Lots of work, but fun too!

                                                 

                                                                                                               909B667600F82F4C0CB84E9E0E4304ED

 

3 comments:

Anonymous December 11, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

becarful you might get snow on your camera

Anonymous December 11, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

i like thoose to

Unknown December 11, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

I love the snow flying picutres!!! That was funn, but I was sweating by the end of it!!

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP