Apr 2, 2010

i heart faces: fix-it friday #49

This week's photo comes from Jessie who blogs at The Lucas Zoo. This photo is of her adorable daughter, Violet.

I really liked the catch-lights in this cute little girl’s eyes.

Fix-It Friday #49 Fix-It Friday #49_version1

    The Original Photo.                                                                           Fix #1 I cropped it to 8 x 10 and ran Pioneer Woman’s “Boost” action.

Fix-It Friday #49_version2 Fix-It Friday #49_seventies

      Fix #2 Here I ran Pioneer Woman’s BW Beauty.                                             Fix #3 Here I ran Pioneer Woman’s “Seventies” action.

I_Heart_Faces_Photography_125

8 comments:

Lyzzydee April 2, 2010 at 8:09 AM  

I love your versions!!

SarahinSC April 2, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

I was trying to decide which edit I liked best, but I like them all!

Buckeroomama April 2, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

I think I love the first edit the best. :)

Drew April 2, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

These are all really, really good! I love the sharpness you brought to the photo and the coloring is perfect!

Jewel April 2, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Great job with all the edits :) Love the first one!

Grace Suzanne April 2, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Love 'em all but especially the third!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) April 2, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

This Ozarks farm chick is quite smitten with #2. The little gal is a sweetheart who is precious in all the pics. Great job, girl.

Ya'll have a fabulous Friday from the hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa!!!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) April 2, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

I just wanted to thank ya for poppin'over with your sweet comment. Hope to see ya often!

God bless ya'll!!!

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP