Dec 28, 2009

i ♥ FACES: Week 51 - Hilarious Outtakes

When I saw the theme for this week’s challenge at  i ♥ faces I knew I had the perfect photos.

My goofy brother Ryan offers lots of hilarious photo opportunities. He’s quite the card!

 Ryan's gotta go                                                                                                                        Ryan’s gotta go!

 

Ryan's muscles                                                                                                            Wow! Look at those muscles.

 

 Ryan in your face-1                                                                                                                                    NO!

 

Ryan sush! copy                                                                                                                              Shhhhhhhh!

                                                                                 

Ryan scream-1                                                                                                  Does this remind you of a certain painting?

 

I Heart Faces

                                                                                         Click on the above image to see more hilarious photos!

 

 

909B667600F82F4C0CB84E9E0E4304ED

10 comments:

Buckeroomama December 28, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Your brother looks like lots of fun! :) Love your outtakes!

My name is Riet December 28, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

What funny pictures of your brother,

Tezzie December 28, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

hehe! Love the first one ;D What a character!

Marla December 28, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

I know you are thinking Edvard Munch for that last photo, but the first thing I thought of was Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone - too funny! Great pics!

Unknown December 28, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Awesome shots of your brother!

I thought of Home Alone too with the last one.

Blessings and Happy New Year!
Jill

Unknown December 28, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

Oh my goodness. Ryan is so cute. I love his great expressions. I can tell he is a ton of fun to hang out with! I love great personalities : )

Anonymous December 28, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

First time visitor- Heart your site!
Would be interest in knowing your preference in camera and lenses?

Thanks,
ang.

Farmgirl December 28, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Thanks for your comment!
I have a Canon Rebel Xti and I absolutely love the Canon 50mm 1.4 lense I just got. I use it almost all the time. Otherwise, I use the kit lenses that came with my camera.

Anonymous December 29, 2009 at 11:36 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous December 29, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

hey i'm ryan cousin and he is like that all the time. And he IS fun to hang out with.

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP