Dec 9, 2009

snow!

               The first snow storm of the year started last night. This morning I ventured out to take pictures and nearly froze my fingers off!

Snow1 

                                                                          Our wreath on the front porch received a good dusting of snow.

 

 snow2

                                                                                 The bushes are pretty well covered in snow.

 

                                                                

snow3

                                                 Our ornamental kale has held up very well, but I think after this snow it’s probably seen it’s last.

 

snow4                                                              My horses in their pasture. (Our farm is behind them on the hill.)

snow5                                                                    My horse, Dundee, had icicles on his mane from the melted snow.

                                                                         

                                                                                                           909B667600F82F4C0CB84E9E0E4304ED

3 comments:

Anonymous December 11, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

are thoose pictures taken outside you house

Anonymous December 11, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

cool i like thoose

Unknown December 11, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

I love how Dundee looks right into the camera!! He is pretty cute!!

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP