Dec 15, 2009

my boys

Me & Jack

                                                             Here I am with Jack. He’s about the hungriest horse you’ll ever meet!

 

Jack behind Dundee

                                                                                                        Now he’s hiding behind Dundee!

 

That hits the spot

                                                                                         He loves it when Dundee gives him a massage.

 

Jack Textured                                                                               He loves to sun himself. (Texture by alphabet soup studio.)

 

Jack sticking his tongue out copy                                                                                              What a wacko! (Texture by ground*floor)

Jack & Dundee

                                                                                                             There’s my boys!

Dundee & Jack digging                                                                                                                     Looking for food?

Dundee in front of the barn                                                                                                           Here’s my Dundee boy.

 

Dundee sleeping                                                                                                                      Yep, He’s cute…

 

Dundee nose copy

                                                                                             …and hungry, that nose needs to be fed!

 

909B667600F82F4C0CB84E9E0E4304ED

3 comments:

Mandy December 16, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

These are beautiful!!!! I love your blogger name! I'm a city girl getting close to moving to a farm... my parents are building in amish county on a farm! So we are still learning!! ha-ha. Love all the photos, they are wonderful.

Megan December 16, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

i just LOVED these! all of them- and the textures are really neat! well done!

Megan

Marla December 16, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

These photos are fantastic! Beautiful really! Great job!

My grandparents had a dairy farm, so growing up I spent my fair share on the farm feeding the baby calves and searching for stray kittens . . . thank you for bringing those memories back to me today!

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP