Jan 8, 2010

fix -it Friday #40

                     Today is Fix-it Friday #40 at  I ♥ Faces. The picture to fix is a birthday photo since the website is celebrating it’s first birthday.

                                                                                         Click on the below button to see all the great edits.

FacesFixIt

 

                                                                                                             Here’s the original picture:

fixit friday #40

                                                                                        

                                                                                      fixit friday #40_version 2 copy                                                                          Fix #1 .  I cropped in to focus on the boy and added some fun radial blur.

                                                                    I also removed the green spot on his head because I thought it was a little distracting.

 

fixit friday #40_version 2                                                                                     Fix #2. I basically just cropped and tweaked the color.

 

fixit friday #40_version 3                                                                         Fix #3. I had fun adding motion blur to this one. I also cropped it a little.

 

fixit friday #40_version 4                                                                                Fix #4. I added some grain and adjusted the color in this edit.

 

fixit friday #40_version 5                                                                                                      Fix #5. I think this one is my favorite.

                                                                            I adjusted the color and cropped the picture and added radial blur.

 

fixit friday #40_version 6                                                                                       Fix #6. Here’s the same edit in black and white.

 

                                                                                                          Which fix is your favorite?

7 comments:

Allison Jacobs January 8, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

I love fix #1. I am amazed that you removed the spot on his head & it looks perfect!

Tezzie January 8, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Wow...fun stuff you came up with! I'm with you with #5 being the fave, but they're all great!

Jeannine January 8, 2010 at 11:39 AM  

Love #5 too. What a good idea. Thanks for the comments on my blog.

jen January 8, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

i love 5&6!

Frogmum January 8, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

I think edit one is my favourite, but the others are fun for sure :D And yes your removal of the green spot is brilliant :D

Jenny January 9, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

What a cool thing this is. I like fix 1 the best. But I feel like I'm at my optometrist. Is fix 1 better or fix 2? ha! Neat blog!

Unknown January 10, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

Hey Danae,
I'd have to pick fix #5, it is pretty cool!!
Katie

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP