Jan 22, 2010

fix-it friday #41

                                           Today is another Fix-it Friday at i heart faces. Click on the logo below to see more great fixes!

Fix-it_lg                                                  

                                                 The Original Picture

Fix-it Friday #41

 

                                                                                                                        My Fixes:

 

Fix-it Friday #41 version 1 copy                             Fix #1. I cropped the picture in a heart shape & added words. Also added a “Soft Light” layer.

 

Fix-it Friday #41 version 2                             Fix #2. I cropped the picture, added a “Soft” light layer, burned the edges, sharpened, and slightly adjusted Levels.

 

Fix-it Friday #41 version 3                              Fix #3. The same as fix #3….I just changed it to black & white.

Fix-it Friday #41 version 4                              Fix #4. Same as fix #2….except I removed some color.

Fix-it Friday #41 version 5

                               Fix #5. The Same as fix #2. This time I added some radial blur!

                              

                                                                                                              Which fix is your favorite?

6 comments:

Amandalynn January 22, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Wow, you did a lot of great ones! I love your variety. I think the last one is my favorite though, it's totally different from everyone else's.

Unknown January 22, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Love the creativeness and idea on the first image, great work!

wenderful January 22, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Love the crop! Way to see outside the box. Very nice.

Sandy "From the Heart of Texas" January 22, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

All are very good! I really, really like the black and white but the last one with the blur/action feel is great too.

Natalie January 22, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

the fix on the last one sends me into a little bit of vertigo haha. but i like it! those are some very good edits you have there. :)

Sharon January 22, 2010 at 7:29 PM  

Those are great! isn't it incredible how many directions you can go with a picture? I like the first one since it's so unique. THe last one is cool too, although if I look at it too long it makes me dizzy!!

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP