Jan 5, 2010

Week 1 - Jan 4-8 - "I ♥ Faces” contest

I am submitting these photos into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website

I had lots of fun incorporating the logos into my photos. I hope you enjoy them! To see more click on the below button.

 

smallbutton

 

anika & ethan iheartfaces_edited-1                         This my cousin Anika and my brother Ethan during a hike we took at Devil’s Lake in southern Wisconsin this summer.

 

seth iheartfaces                                                                                  This picture of my brother Seth was also taken at Devil’s Lake.

                                                                               

pacifier iheartfaces                                                                                            This little guy goes by the name “Baby Duke.”

 

Ethan and the grain truck iheartfaces                                                                   Here’s my brother Ethan again with one of our old feed trucks.

 

Baby Blue iheartfaces                                                                  And last but not least….an animal photo. I think this one is my favorite.

4 comments:

Unknown January 5, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

Hey Danae,
I love how you added in the logos!!
Katie

Unknown January 5, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

Aww!

Love "Baby Duke". And the calf. Great job!

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

ETHAN IS SMILEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats a first

Frogmum January 8, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

I love that cow too - brilliant!

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP