Jan 29, 2010

fix-it friday #42

               It’s another Fix-It Friday at I heart faces. I loved the picture they gave us to work with and had lots of fun applying textures.

                                                                                               Click on the logo to see all the great fixes!

Fix-it_lg

                                                    

                                                                                                       The Original Photo

Fix-It FRiday #42

                                                  

                                                          Fix #1

 

Fix-It Friday #42_version 2                                  I cropped the photo, adjusted levels slightly, added a soft light layer, and sharpened with the unsharp mask.

 

                                                                                                                   Fix #2

Fix-It Friday #42_fix 1                                                                                  Applied pareeerica’s *Starry Aqua Skies* texture to Fix #1.

 

                                               

                                                         Fix #3

Fix-It Friday #42_fix 3                                                                 I tried a different crop and used pareeerica’s *Milky Way* texture.

        

 

                                                                                                               Fix #4

Fix-It Friday #42_fix 4                                   This is the same as Fix #4, except I added another texture by pareeerica,*White Xmas*.

 

                                                                                                       

                                                                                                                  Fix #5

Fix-It Friday #42_fix 5                                                                            In this fix I added pareeerica’s *Swirly Fabrix Pattern* texture.

                                 

                                                                           

                                                                                                          Which fix is your favorite?

13 comments:

Robin McQuay Anderson January 29, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Really love the snowy treatment you gave the photo...very nice!

Denise January 29, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

I love them all!! Great job! But if I had to pick I like the last one with the snowy texture.

Unknown January 29, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

I love all of them! Creative ideas.

Elizabeth January 29, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

I like all of them...but I think #4 is my fav! Great job!! :-)

Abby Izor January 29, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

As I scrolled down they got better and better. I love the last one. :)

Anonymous January 29, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Oh it's hard to decide between #'s 3,4, and 5! Very nice touches!

on raspberry lane January 29, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

beautiful edits! i love your style!

McKay Family January 29, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

Love #2! Great job!

Killlashandra January 29, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

Fix #4 is my favorite. I like the addition of the snow and the swirls. Lots of whismy and reminds me of fairies. :)

Crystal January 29, 2010 at 2:30 PM  

Thanks!!

I love your edits!!! Those are awesome. You are talents!!!

Laura January 29, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

I love the snowy textures you used - never seen them before! Very cool!

Dana Yi Photography January 29, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Oh wow! I really love the snowy texture! Very pretty and has such an amazing effect.

Anonymous February 2, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

hey i love the last fix

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP