Feb 1, 2010

Week 5 - My Story in Photos: "Places I Love"

This week at i heart faces the theme is “Places I Love”. So without further ado…

 

B0001759                                   The farm….I truly enjoy my time spent at the farm. There is always plenty of work and fun things to do.

                                                                                        And it’s where all my favorite Holsteins are!

Barn Sunrise-02                                                                                                                      In the morning too!

A view of Devil's Lake                                               We go hiking at Devil’s Lake in Baraboo (Southern Wisconsin) almost every summer. I love it!

Hayman Falls-5                                                          Hayman Falls is a gorgeous spot to visit in the Fall.(Sorry :) Play on words!)

 

08 CtyFair_Dairy Display                                                                                The highlight of my Summer….The County Fair!

 

I_Heart_Faces_Photography_125

                                                                                                      Click here to see other’s favorite places.

4 comments:

Becky February 1, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

Those are some great shots!!

Kerry February 2, 2010 at 2:13 AM  

Wonderful photos - love the sunrise on with the barn.

Anonymous February 2, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Wow, makes me want to go there!!

Unknown February 3, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

I love the barn sunset, it is awesome!!! The fair is awesome!!!

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP