Feb 19, 2010

Fix-it friday #44

It’s Fix-It Friday again at i heart faces! Click on the logo to see more great fixes of this cute little girl’s photo.

Fix-it_lg

Fix-It Friday #44 Fix-It Friday #44 version 2

                                  The original photo                                                         Fix #1. (Cropped to 4 x 6,adjusted Levels,  added Soft light layer,

                                                                                                                              added a vignette, and sharpened)

Fix-It Friday #44 version 3 Fix-It Friday #44 version 4

   Fix #2. Converted to black and white. I don’t know why but I          Fix #3. Now for a touch of selective color!

   really like this photo in black and white!

 

 

                          Which is your favorite?

5 comments:

Lisa February 20, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

I like #1...great job! I like seeing work in PSE.

Anonymous February 20, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

who is that girl in the photo

Farmgirl February 21, 2010 at 8:58 AM  

Hi Emily,her name is Emma, and I didn't take the picture, someone else did, and they wanted to see how people could fix it.

Anonymous February 21, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

oh for like a caontest

Anonymous February 21, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

contest

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP