Feb 12, 2010

Fix-it friday #43

                                                      It’s Fix-It Friday at i heart faces again! I just love this little girls eyes and cute expression.

                                                                        [FacesFixIt.jpg]

                                         

                                                                                                         The Original photo:Fix-It Friday #43

 

 

Fix-It Friday #43_Version 1-1              Here’s Fix #1. I burned out the distracting background, added some “pop” to her eyes, and used the dodge tool to

                             lighten the shadows on her face. I also tweaked the color so it was a bit warmer. Lastly I sharpened the photo.

 

 

 

Fix-It Friday #43_Version 2                               Fix #2. I tried a crop. I wanted to bring more attention to the eyes.

 

 

Fix-It Friday #43_Version 3                                 Fix #3. Here’s how it looks in black and white.

 

                                                                                           Which Fix is your favorite?

2 comments:

Frogmum February 12, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

WOW! I think I lOVE that black background! It works so well :D And your crop is awesome ~ fix#2 wins the day for me :D

Unknown February 12, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

the last edit is the best! love it great job

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP