Mar 5, 2010

fix-it friday #46

“This week's photo came from Sarah Halstead who blogs at Loving My Life. The little cutie-pie is her son, Dustyn. Sarah wrote that she was ‘having issues with overexposure in the top left corner and with blemishes on his face.’”

                      Fix-It Friday #46 Fix-It Friday #46_version 1 copy

                                                           The original.                                                Lightened the shadows in his face and added more color/contrast.

                                                                                                                                    Used healing tool to remove blemishes and added vignette.

                     Fix-It Friday #46_version 2 b&w Fix-It Friday #46_version 4

                                           Converted to black and white.                                                                      Selective color.

 

Fix-it_lg

3 comments:

Tracy, mom2many March 5, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Very nice!! I really like the selective color.

Anonymous March 5, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

I love them all. You did a fantastic job with the overexposure. Thanks for editing the picture of my little guy.

Marla March 5, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

Love your color edit the best - beautiful colors.

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP