Mar 26, 2010

fix-it friday #48

This week's photo comes from Natalie P. This photo is of her adorable little gal, Abigail. I loved her eyes and the great composition of this photo!Fix-It Friday #48

                                                                                                                       The Original. Fix-It Friday #48_version 1                              My Fix. I adjusted levels, added a soft light layer, added a high pass layer to her eyes, and dodged a bit the lighten

                              the whites of her eyes. I also slightly brightened and increased contrast. Lastly I ever-so-slightly sharpened the photo.

 

Fix-It Friday #48_version 2                                   My first time using Pioneer Woman’s actions! Here I used “Slight Sharp”, “Slight Light”, and “Soft Faded.”

3 comments:

Buckeroomama March 26, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

I really like what you did to the eyes. I need more practice on making the eyes pop. :) Great job.

Dana-from chaos to Grace March 26, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Oh I really love that last edit! It's just soft and so sweet! A Timeless edit! Great job!

candacesoon March 26, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

I love your edits...They are natural and give just the right "pop"!

About Me

My photo
I love God, my family, spending time with my friends, reading a good book, riding my horses, showing my cows, walking in the grass with my bare feet, watching a sunset or sunrise, listening to birds chirp and the wind blow, a good nap, taking pictures, corn on the cob, a cold glass of milk, quiet time, laughing, singing really loud just to annoy my brothers, playing with photoshop, the fair, ripe tomatoes with lots of salt and pepper, playing with my kitten, and just enjoying life.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP